Biomaterials Science: An Introduction To Materials In Medicine, Second Edition is a part of Trijicon Sights For Glock products library. To see this Biomaterials Science: An Introduction To Materials In Medicine, Second Edition in stock for product, click the link above and come over and then you will get this item about Biomaterials Science: An Introduction To Materials In Medicine, Second Edition .
This specific product of Biomaterials Science: An Introduction To Materials In Medicine, Second Edition posted by Crespo. You can see a library of Trijicon Sights For Glock. Get segments interesting article about Trijicon Sights For Glock that may help you. If you are making an attempt to seek out Biomaterials Science: An Introduction To Materials In Medicine, Second Edition with the most effective price. $ead the review on Biomaterials Science: An Introduction To Materials In Medicine, Second Edition, it's reasonable price. Thanks for your visit Best Telephoto Online Store.
The second edition of this bestselling title provides the most up-to-date comprehensive review of all aspects of biomaterials science by providing a balanced, insightful approach to learning biomaterials. This reference integrates a historical perspective of materials engineering principles with biological interactions of biomaterials. Also provided within are regulatory and ethical issues in addition to future directions of the field, and a state-of-the-art update of medical and biotechnological applications.
All aspects of biomaterials science are thoroughly addressed, from tissue engineering to cochlear prostheses and drug delivery systems. Over 80 contributors from academia, government and industry detail the principles of cell biology, immunology, and pathology. Focus within pertains to the clinical uses of biomaterials as components in implants, devices, and artificial organs. This reference also touches upon their uses in biotechnology as well as the characterization of the physical, chemical, biochemical and surface properties of these materials.
* Provides comprehensive coverage of principles and applications of all classes of biomaterials
* Integrates concepts of biomaterials science and biological interactions with clinical science and societal issues including law, regulation, and ethics
* Discusses successes and failures of biomaterials applications in clinical medicine and the future directions of the field
* Cover the broad spectrum of biomaterial compositions including polymers, metals, ceramics, glasses, carbons, natural materials, and composites
* Endorsed by the Society for Biomaterials
- Used Book in Good Condition
Brand: Academic Press
Buddy D. Ratner
Allan S. Hoffman
Frederick J. Schoen
Jack E. Lemons