Nikon Buckmaster 3-9X40 Riflescope (Matte, Bdc) is a part of Bushnell Scope 3 9x40 products library. To see this Nikon Buckmaster 3-9X40 Riflescope (Matte, Bdc) in stock for product, click the link above and come over and then you will get this item about Nikon Buckmaster 3-9X40 Riflescope (Matte, Bdc) .
This specific product of Nikon Buckmaster 3-9X40 Riflescope (Matte, Bdc) posted by Daisy. You can see a library of Bushnell Scope 3 9x40. Get segments interesting article about Bushnell Scope 3 9x40 that may help you. If you're trying to find Nikon Buckmaster 3-9X40 Riflescope (Matte, Bdc) with the easiest value. $ead the review on Nikon Buckmaster 3-9X40 Riflescope (Matte, Bdc), it's reasonable price. Thanks for your visit Best Telephoto Online Store.
Some models available with BDC reticle (bullet drop compensating) Guaranteed waterprooof, fogproof and shockproof.
Nikon's renowned Brightvue multi-coating provides 92% light transmission for outstanding optical clarity.
Built to withstand the toughest hunting conditions, these scopes integrate shock-, fog-, and water-proof construction, as well as numerous other features rarely found on riflescopes in this price range. Nikon's Brightvue anti-reflective system of multicoated lenses provides over 92% anti-reflection capability for the high levels of light transmission and optical clarity necessary for dawn-to-dusk big game hunting. After the lenses are cut and polished, Nikon coats them with multiple layers of anti-reflective compounds. The compounds serve to boost light transmission, improve contrast to pull game out of its surroundings, deliver true color rendition and flare-free viewing, and enhance the overall image quality.
The brightest in its class, the Nikon Buckmasters riflescope has a proven track record of reliability, durability, and precision, making it a true hunter's workhorse. The scope is at home on nearly any hunting rifle, muzzle loader, or even rimfire, boasting a rugged, one-inch main body tube, a bullet drop compensating (BDC) reticle for easy holdover out to 600 yards (magnum calibers), and ultra-high-performance lenses.
The BDC reticle is perhaps the most compelling feature, as its trajectory-compensating system is designed and calibrated to provide fast, simple aiming points for various shot distances. The unique system integrates a series of small "ballistic circles" to produce an unobstructed view of the target.
The bullet drop compensating (BDC) reticle provides fast, simple aiming points for various shot distances.
- 3 to 9X actual magnification
- 40-millimeter effective objective diameter
- 4.4- to 13.3-millimeter exit pupil
- 3.6-inch eye relief
- 11.9- to 35.7-foot field of view at 100 yards
- One-inch tube diameter
- 49.3-millimeter objective O.D.
- 43-millimeter eyepiece O.D.
- 13.1-inch length
- 16.1-ounce weight
- 1/4 MOA adjustment graduation
- 80 MOA maximum internal adjustment
- 100-yard parallax setting
Nikon riflescopes include a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Durable, versatile riflescope is the result of collaboration between Nikon and Buckmasters
- Brightvue anti-reflective system of multicoated lenses provides over 92 percent anti-reflection capability
- BDC reticle trajectory-compensating system is designed and calibrated to provide fast, simple aiming points for various shot distances
- 100 percent water and fog-proof housing, O-ring sealing and nitrogen filling ensure moisture never penetrates interior
- Includes limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
We do not in any way represent that any part we sell is legal to possess in your jurisdiction. Check with you local authorities to ensure it is legal for you to possess before buying!