Neo/Sci Ap Biology Neo/Lab Software Series, Network License (Set Of 12) is a part of Microscopy Software products library. To see this Neo/Sci Ap Biology Neo/Lab Software Series, Network License (Set Of 12) in stock for product, click the link above and come over and then you will get this item about Neo/Sci Ap Biology Neo/Lab Software Series, Network License (Set Of 12) .
This specific product of Neo/Sci Ap Biology Neo/Lab Software Series, Network License (Set Of 12) posted by Waller. You can see a library of Microscopy Software. Get segments interesting article about Microscopy Software that may help you. If you're making an attempt to search out Neo/Sci Ap Biology Neo/Lab Software Series, Network License (Set Of 12) with the most effective price. $ead the review on Neo/Sci Ap Biology Neo/Lab Software Series, Network License (Set Of 12), it's reasonable price. Thanks for your visit Best Telephoto Online Store.
The Neo/SCI AP Biology Neo/LAB software series is computer-based interactive exercises on biology for advanced placement (AP) students in grades 11-12, narrated tutorials, assessments of student comprehension, and customized teacher resources. This software provides a realistic, simulated laboratory environment. Activities include equipment manipulation, variable changes, and results viewing. Results are recorded and data is analyzed in an electronic notebook. Comprehensive, narrated tutorials offer self-paced and individualized lessons, with illustrations, animations, and microscopic imagery. Terms within the text link to an included glossary. Assessments evaluate student comprehension in preparation for the AP biology examination. Assessments can be taken in practice or test mode. Practice mode provides instant feedback, while test mode grades and tracks student progress.
Included in the series are Lab 1: Diffusion & Osmosis, Lab 2: Enzyme Catalysis, Lab 3: Mitosis & Meiosis, Lab 4: Plant Pigments & Photosynthesis, Lab 5: Cell Respiration, Lab 6: Molecular Biology, Lab 7: Genetics of Organisms, Lab 8: Population Genetics & Evolution, Lab 9: Transpiration, Lab 10: Physiology Of The Circulatory System, Lab 11: Animal Behavior, and Lab 12: Dissolved Oxygen & Aquatic Primary Productivity.
Teacher resources include customized test and worksheet creation, as well as customized multimedia tutorials and presentations. Each CD-ROM includes a library of images and graphics for use in creating tutorials and presentations. The resources can be saved in XML or HTML file formats for Internet access. Teacher resources also include printable handouts, as well as web link access from within the software. Web links connect the user to a collection of resources available for teachers on the Neo/SCI website. The Neo/SCI AP Biology Neo/LAB software series is compatible with Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, or Windows Vista, and Mac OS 9.2 or OS X, and is available as an individual or network license. An individual license is valid for a single installation; a network license is valid for an unlimited number of installations in a single building. Each CD-ROM comes in a 7.5 x 5.25 inch (H x W) plastic clamshell case. (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right.)
Science education products incorporate applied math and science principles into classroom projects. Teachers in pre-K, elementary, and secondary classrooms use science education kits and products alongside science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) curriculum to demonstrate STEM concepts and real-world applications through hands-on activities. Science education projects include a broad range of activities, such as practical experiments in engineering, aeronautics, robotics, energy, chemistry, physics, biology, and geology.
School Specialty provides instructional materials and supplies under dozens of brands, among them Think Math, Delta Education, Frey Scientific, Childcraft, and School Smart. The company, founded in 1959, is headquartered in Greenville, WI.
What’s in the Box?
- Diffusion & Osmosis AP Biology CD-ROM
- Enzyme Catalysis AP Biology CD-ROM
- Mitosis & Meiosis AP Biology CD-ROM
- Plant Pigments & Photosynthesis AP Biology CD-ROM
- Cell Respiration AP Biology CD-ROM
- Molecular Biology AP Biology CD-ROM
- Genetics of Organisms AP Biology CD-ROM
- Population Genetics & Evolution AP Biology CD-ROM
- Transpiration AP Biology CD-ROM
- Physiology Of The Circulatory System AP Biology CD-ROM
- Animal Behavior AP Biology CD-ROM
- Dissolved Oxygen & Aquatic Primary Productivity AP Biology CD-ROM
- Clamshell cases (12)
- Set of 12 biology laboratory software with computer-based exercises for advanced placement (AP) students in grades 11-12
- Narrated tutorials provide comprehensive information on diffusion and osmosis, enzyme catalysis, mitosis and meiosis, plant pigments and photosynthesis, cell respiration, molecular biology, genetics of organisms, population genetics and evolution, transpiration, physiology of the circulatory system, animal behavior, and dissolved oxygen and aquatic primary productivity
- Practice (instant feedback) or test (tracked and graded) assessment modes to evaluate student knowledge and provide AP biology exam preparation
- Teacher resources to create tests, worksheets, and multimedia tutorials and presentations for customized lessons
- Available as an individual or network license