Muller And Kirk'S Small Animal Dermatology, 7E is a part of Telescope Digital Camera products library. To see this Muller And Kirk'S Small Animal Dermatology, 7E in stock for product, click the link above and come over and then you will get this item about Muller And Kirk'S Small Animal Dermatology, 7E .
This specific product of Muller And Kirk'S Small Animal Dermatology, 7E posted by Worthy. You can see a library of Telescope Digital Camera. Get segments interesting article about Telescope Digital Camera that may help you. If you are trying to search out Muller And Kirk'S Small Animal Dermatology, 7E with the most effective value. $ead the review on Muller And Kirk'S Small Animal Dermatology, 7E, it's reasonable price. Thanks for your visit Best Telephoto Online Store.
Covering the diagnosis and treatment of hundreds of dermatologic conditions, Muller and Kirk's Small Animal Dermatology, 7th Edition is today's leading reference on dermatology for dogs, cats, and pocket pets. Topics include clinical signs, etiology, and pathogenesis of dermatologic conditions including fungal, parasitic, metabolic, nutritional, environmental, and psychogenic. This edition includes full updates of all 21 chapters, and more than 1,300 full-color clinical, microscopic, and histopathologic images. Written by veterinary experts William Miller, Craig Griffin, and KarenCampbell, this resource helps students and clinicians distinguish clinical characteristics and variations of normal and abnormal facilitating accurate diagnosis and effective therapy.
- Over 1,300 high-quality color images clearly depict the clinical features of hundreds of dermatologic disorders, helping to ensure accurate diagnoses and facilitating effective treatment.
- Comprehensive coverage includes environmental, nutritional, behavioral, hereditary, and immune-mediated diseases and disorders.
- Well-organized, thoroughly referenced format makes it easy to access information on skin diseases in dogs, cats, and exotic pets.
- UPDATES of all 21 chapters include the most current dermatologic information.
- NEW editors and contributors add new insight and a fresh perspective to this edition.
William H. Miller Jr. VMD DACVD
Craig E. Griffin DVM
Karen L. Campbell DVM MS DACVIM DACVD