From Mems To Bio-Mems And Bio-Nems: Manufacturing Techniques And Applications is a part of Cheap Telescopes products library. To see this From Mems To Bio-Mems And Bio-Nems: Manufacturing Techniques And Applications in stock for product, click the link above and come over and then you will get this item about From Mems To Bio-Mems And Bio-Nems: Manufacturing Techniques And Applications .
This specific product of From Mems To Bio-Mems And Bio-Nems: Manufacturing Techniques And Applications posted by Marielena. You can see a library of Cheap Telescopes. Get segments interesting article about Cheap Telescopes that may help you. If you are wishing to seek out From Mems To Bio-Mems And Bio-Nems: Manufacturing Techniques And Applications with the simplest price. $ead the review on From Mems To Bio-Mems And Bio-Nems: Manufacturing Techniques And Applications, it's reasonable price. Thanks for your visit Best Telephoto Online Store.
From MEMS to Bio-MEMS and Bio-NEMS: Manufacturing Techniques and Applications details manufacturing techniques applicable to bionanotechnology. After reviewing MEMS techniques, materials, and modeling, the author covers nanofabrication, genetically engineered proteins, artificial cells, nanochemistry, and self-assembly. He also discusses scaling laws in MEMS and NEMS, actuators, fluidics, and power and brains in miniature devices. He concludes with coverage of various MEMS and NEMS applications. Fully illustrated in color, the text contains end-of-chapter problems, worked examples, extensive references for further reading, and an extensive glossary of terms.
Details the Nanotechnology, Biology, and Manufacturing Techniques Applicable to Bionanotechnology
- Nonlithography manufacturing techniques with lithography-based methods
- Nature as an engineering guide and contrasts top-down and bottom-up approaches
- Packaging, assembly, and self-assembly from ICs to DNA and biological cells
- Selected new MEMS and NEMS processes and materials, metrology techniques, and modeling
- Scaling laws, actuators, power generation, and the implementation of brains in miniaturizes devices
- Different strategies for making micromachines smarter
- The transition out of the laboratory and into the marketplace
The third volume in Fundamentals of Microfabrication and Nanotechnology, Third Edition, Three-Volume Set, the book discusses top-down and bottom-up manufacturing methods and explains how to use nature as a guide. It provides a better understanding of how to match different manufacturing options with a given application that students can use to identify additional killer MEMS and NEMS applications.
Other volumes in the set include:
- Solid-State Physics, Fluidics, and Analytical Techniques in Micro- and Nanotechnology
- Manufacturing Techniques for Microfabrication and Nanotechnology
- Used Book in Good Condition
Marc J. Madou
Brand: CRC Press