Motic Biological Trinocular Sextuple Halogen Microscope - Ba410 Series is a part of Motic Microscope products library. To see this Motic Biological Trinocular Sextuple Halogen Microscope - Ba410 Series in stock for product, click the link above and come over and then you will get this item about Motic Biological Trinocular Sextuple Halogen Microscope - Ba410 Series .
This specific product of Motic Biological Trinocular Sextuple Halogen Microscope - Ba410 Series posted by Mance. You can see a library of Motic Microscope. Get segments interesting article about Motic Microscope that may help you. If you're attempting to seek out Motic Biological Trinocular Sextuple Halogen Microscope - Ba410 Series with the most effective value. $ead the review on Motic Biological Trinocular Sextuple Halogen Microscope - Ba410 Series, it's reasonable price. Thanks for your visit Best Telephoto Online Store.
Warranty: 5 Years Parts / Optical / Mechanical, 1 Year Electrical. Includes: One Motic biological trinocular sextuple halogen microscope, blue filter, immersion oil 5ml, arm rest, power cord, dustcover, allen key and spare fuse. The BA410 offers true professional quality with a full complement of accessories. The EC-H objectives offer perfect field flatness over the entire 22mm field of view, superior colour reproduction and enhanced contrast. Contrast techniques as Phase contrast, Polarization, Dark field and Epi-Fluorescence can be performed by using the respective accessories. Furthermore the BA410 offers the possibility to upgrade to a discussion/teaching device for 2, 3 or 5 persons.
Infinity Corrected CCIS® Plan Achromatic objectives.
Coaxial coarse and fine focusing, 1µm precision.
Sextuple reverse-mounted nosepiece.
Full Koehler illumination.
Halogen and LED illumination possible on 1 microscope, interchangeable.
- Optical System: Colour Corrected Infinity Optical System (CCIS®). Observation tube: Trinocular head, Siedentopf type. Interpupillary distance: 48-75mm. Inclination: 30° inclined, 360° rotating.
- Eyepieces: N-WF10X/22mm with diopter adjustment, +/- 5 diopter. Nosepiece: Reversed sextuple revolving nosepiece. Objective classification: Infinity Corrected CCIS EC Plan Achromatic, DIN. Objectives: 4X/0.10 (WD 15.9mm), 10X/0.25 (WD 17.4mm), 40X/0.65/S (WD 0.5mm), 100X/1.25/S-Oil (WD 0.15mm). Objective mounting thread: W 4/5" x 1/36" (RMS standard).
- Stage: Built-in low position coaxial mechnical stage with sample holder, hard anodized coating. Stage size: 175X145mm. Mechanical stage X&Y range: 80X53mm. Upper limit stop: Upper limit stop preset but adjustable.
- Condenser: Swing-out Abbe Condenser N.A. 0.90 with iris diaphragm. Focus mechanism: Coaxial coarse and fine focusing system with tension adjustment. Fine Focus precision: 1 μm minimum increment. Z-axis movement: 27mm. Filter holder: On top of the illuminator with fixing cap.
- Illumination: 6V/30W Quartz Halogen Koehler illumination with intensity control. Transformer: Internal. Power supply: 100-240V (CE). Dimensions: 550x242x435mm. Weight: 14,2kg (31.00lbs).
Health and Beauty
Health and Beauty