Top Selling Stereo Zoom Microscope
Amscope Mu130-Ck 1.3 Mp Usb Microscope Camera + Software + Calibration Kit, Compatible With Windows Xp/Vista/7 And Mac Os 10.6 & Up
- 1.3MP USB digital camera captures still images, streams live videos and is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS X, and Linux
- User-friendly software for Windows offers editing/processing and advanced features including Stitching, EDF and measurement functions
- Support Native C/C++, C#, Directshow, Twain, Labview
- Fits four mounting sizes: 23mm, 30mm, 30.5mm, and C-mount (two mounting adapters included)
- Calibration kit included for precise measurement is included
Sony Nex-Fs700R Super 35 Camcorder With 18-200Mm F/3.5-6.3 Pz Oss Lens + Cs Pro Kit: Includes 64Gb Sdhc Memory Card, Sd Card Reader, Sony Np-F970 Replacement Battery, High Definition Wide Angle Lens, 2X Telephoto Hd Lens, 4 Piece Macro Lens Set, 3 Piece F
- 4K Exmor Super 35mm CMOS Sensor
- Capture 1920 x 1080/60p Video
- NXCAM Recording Format (AVCHD)
- LCD 3.5" Screen with VF Attachment
- Up to 960 fps Super Slow Motion
Amscope Pz300Tc Polarizing Trinocular Microscope, Pl10X, Pl10X With Reticle, And Pl25X Extreme Widefield Eyepieces, 40X-1500X Magnification, Strain-Free Infinity Plan Achromatic Objectives, Polarizing And Brightfield Configurations, Halogen Illumination,
- Polarizing compound microscope has a built-in focusable Bertrand lens on rotatable disc for use in geology, petrology, mineralogy, toxicology, pharmacology, forensics, and silicon wafer and industrial inspection applications
- Siedentopf trinocular mount with interchangeable pairs of 10x22mm (one with reticle) and 25x9mm super-widefield plan high-eye point eyepieces, 50 to 80mm interpupillary adjustment, fixed 30-degree vertical inclination to reduce eye and neck strain, and 360-degree rotation capability to enable sharing
- Color-corrected infinity optical system (CCIS) with reverse-mounted quadruple nosepiece and 4x, 10x, 40xS, and 60xS strain-free infinity plan achromatic with precision-ground elements optimized for use with polarized light
- Polarizing illumination with focusable Bertrand lens on rotating disc, and Brightfield illumination with rheostat-controlled 30W halogen illumination
- Round stage with 360-degree rotation, nested coaxial coarse and fine focusing system; tension-adjustable coarse focusing and lock ring stopper to limit coarse range and protect slides
- Licensed for one user for install on one Mac. One Product Key Card - No Disc
- Office for Mac 2011 includes Mac versions of Word 2011, Excel 2011, PowerPoint 2011, and Outlook 2011; the most familiar and trusted productivity applications used around the world at home, school, and business.
- Reliable compatibility with the over 1 billion Macs and PCs running Office worldwide ensures you have the right tools to create, share, and collaborate with virtually anyone, anywhere, with no worries.
- Create visually rich newsletters, brochures, and more
- Build and share professional presentations
- Operating Voltage: 6.0-12 Volts DC/ Operating Speed (12V): 0.67" second at No load / Operating Speed (12V): 0.56" second at Max load
- Static Load: 3,050 lbs / Duty cycle: 25% (25% on, 75% off)
- Motor Type: 3 Pole Ferrite/ Gear Ratio: 20:1 Ratio/ Gear Type: 4 Metal Gears
- Current Drain (12V): 3A operating No load / CE Certified (CD55011)
- Retracted 17.72" / Extended 23.74"
- This is fine reproduction of an Antique spyglass crafted from brass pipes and encased in hand made leather skin .
- The telescope is inset with quality optical Lenses to deliver a magnification of 15x.
- An extendable sun visor blocks reflections from the waters surface.
- The spyglass measures 14 inches when fully extended and collapses to a compact 5 inches.
- deal for using on boats, hiking trips, bird watching and gifting
- Total magnification for brightfield: 40X-80X-100X-200X-400X-800X-1000X-2000X; Total magnification for phase contrast: 100X-200X-400X-800X-1000X-2000X; Eyepieces: widefield WF10X/18 and WF20X; Brightfield objectives: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X (S), 100X (S, Oil); Phase contrast objectives (in phase contrast kit): PH10X, PH20X, PH40X (S), PH100X (S, Oil); Viewing head: 45 degrees inclined 360 degrees swiveling digital binocular head
- Interpupillary distance: sliding adjustable 2-3/16inch ~ 2-15/16inch (55mm ~ 75mm); Diopter: adjustable on both eyepiece tubes; Nosepiece: revolving quadruple; Stage: mechanical stain-resistant double layer size 5-1/2inch x 5-1/2inch (140mm x 140mm), translation range: 3inch x 2inch (75mm x 50mm); Focus: coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs on both sides, rack and pinion adjustment, with tension control; Focusing knob can be locked for observation and transportation
- Condenser and diaphragm: Abbe NA1.25 rack and pinion adjustment condenser with iris aperture diaphragm; Phase contrast condenser disk with five switchable positions: one bright field NA1.25 w/ iris diaphragm Abbe condenser and four phase contrast filters, 10X, 20X, 40X, 100X, each can be centered individually; Black palm rest on the base; Illumination: transmitted (lower), replaceable 3W LED light, variable intensity; Metal framework; Power supply: AC 100V-240V (US and Canada plug)
- Built-in digital camera: - Imaging device: 3.0 mega pixels, 1/2.5inch CMOS - Effective pixels: 2048x1536 - Maximum still image resolution: 2048x1536 pixels - Frame rate: 4 frames per second at 2048x1536, 10 frames per second at 1024x768 - Interface: USB2.0 ( 480MB/second) - SNR: >40dB - Software compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7 32/64-bit, and Mac OS
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects
- 30° inclined binocular Seidentopf head, rotatable 360°
- Interpupillary distance adjustment 55-75mm
- Pair of 10X widefield eyepieces
- 4 DIN Achromatic parfocal and parcentered objectives:
- Focusing stop to prevent objectives and slides from damage
- SteelSeries Z Engine enables programmability of all keys
- 3 color illumination options - blue, purple and red
- Anti-ghosting capability: Up to 7 simultaneous keystrokes
- Rubberized movement keys for enhanced tactile feedback
- Pre-defined profiles for more than 150 games
- Internal hub with 2 USB port
- Special gaming key area
Low Vision 3.5" Lcd Pocket Video Magnifier Reading Aid,Video Digital Magnifier Portable Handheld Electronic Microscope
- Magnification Range: 5x to 10x(Optical times:5x,6x,7x,10x)
- Camera: Full color mode and six modes for reading: Black text on a white background / Enhanced black text on a white background / Enhanced white text on a black background / Blue on Yellow / Yellow on Blue / Blue on Black
- Battery: Integrated lithium ion rechargeable battery
- Display: 3.5" diagonal; 4:3 aspect ratio
- Dimensions: 106 mm x 79 mm x 25 mm
40.5Mm Wide Angle + 2X Telephoto Lenses + 3 Piece Filter Kit For Sony Alpha Nex-5R With Sony 16-50Mm Retractable Zoom Lens + Davismax Fibercloth Deluxe Lens Bundle
- 40.5mm 0.45x Wide Angle Lens w/ Pouch and Caps
- 40.5mm 2x Telephoto Lens W/ Pouch and Caps
- 40.5mm 3 Piece Filter Kit Includes: UV, FLD, CPL
- Lens/LCD Maintenance Cleaning Kit + Mini Table Top Tripod + Pack of LCD Screen Protectors
- PLUS DavisMAX MicroFiber Cloth
- Used Book in Good Condition
Floor Standing Admiral'S Brass/Leather Binoculars 62" Decorative Binoculars, Vintage Binoculars, Antique Brass Binoculars, Nautical Room Décor, Old Binoculars
- Overall dimensions: 10" L x 3.5" W x 7.5" H
- Total Magnification: 50X, 80X, 125X, 200X, 312X, 500X, 800X; Eyepiece - A pair of WF10X/18 and a pair of WF16X/11; Objective - Plan 4X/0.10, 160/--, working distance 17.4mm - Plan 10X/0.25, 160/1.5, working distance 8.0mm - Plan 25X/0.40, 160/1.5, working distance 5.0mm - Plan 40X/0.60, 160/1.5, working distance 3.0mm - Built-in auxiliary objective 1.25X
- Viewing Head - Trinocular, 45anddeg; inclined viewing head - Diopter adjustment rings on both ocular tube - Interpupillary distance adjustable: 55~75mm (2-3/16~ 3inch ) - Inner diameter of ocular tube: 23.2mm - Inner diameter of photo tube: 23.2mm
- Nosepiece - Revolving, quadruple; Stage - Double layer mechanical stage - Slide holders adjustable and removable - Extra specimen holders - Stage size 190mm x 145mm ( 7-1/2inch x 5-3/4inch) - X-Y stroke 75mm x 50mm ( 3inch x 2inch); Focusing - Coaxial fine and coarse knobs on both side with focus stop - tension adjustable
- Illumination - Transmitted illumination - 12V/50W halogen bulb, center adjustable - Light intensity is adjustable - Built-in condenser, spiral adjustment; Others - Colour filters: green, yellow; Power - AC120V
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects
Stereo Zoom Microscope Description
Stereo Zoom Microscope - Discover the latest good quality telephoto in terms of quality especially some topics related to the Stereo Zoom Microscope only in Best Telephoto Online Store.
Stereo Zoom Microscope top sale and best cheap collection posted here was carefully selected by Best Telephoto Online Store Team after choosing the ones that are best among the others. Here these list of great prices and best selection of Stereo Zoom Microscope as part of Best Telephoto Online Store exclusive updates collection. Find the best Stereo Zoom Microscope products and reviews posted here for your own study and personal use. The Best Telephoto Online Store Team hope that you enjoy your visit here and if you would like to get the products in high quality and properly, simply just click the link above to purchase to purchase this item of Stereo Zoom Microscope. Now, you can buy various products related to Stereo Zoom Microscope easily via Best Telephoto Online Store. We are offering Stereo Zoom Microscope View Now. You really don't want to miss this opportunity. The quality of the information found in the Stereo Zoom Microscope well above anything you will find on the market today.!