Top Selling Zeiss Microscope Camera
- Motic plug-in type darkfield attachment
- Iris diaphragm for adjusting illumination aperture
- For use with B1 and B3-series compound microscopes (sold separately)
Vanguard Ed 8420 Endeavor 8X42 Binocular (Black) + Vanguard Binocular Harness + Deluxe 5-In-1 Cleaning Kit
- Additional $50 Mail in Rebate with every purchase by June. 30, 2014
- Extra low-Dispersion (ED) glass
- BaK4 roof prisms
- Anti-Reflection coating
- Aluminum tripod for height adjustment
- Hybrid Diagonal: 90°
- Focal length: 300mm. f/4
- Eyepiece lens: H6mm, H20mm
- Maximum height: 47cm
- CNC machined from solid aircraft aluminum billet with a type II hard coat anodized finish
- Makes it easier and quicker for competitive shooters to change magnification levels and more rapidly acquire targets
- Magni-Lever easily attaches to the power change ring using four torx screws
- Guaranteed not to crush scope tube
- Highly machined for a precision fit
- LCD Accessory Mic stand mount.
- 5/8-27 Female thread to 1/4 -20 camera stud with lock nut.
- Title - Eagle Nebula From Hubble Space Telescope
- Description Source - NASA
- Year - 4/1/1995
- SKU - NAS-0070
- Description - These eerie, dark pillar-like structures are columns of cool interstellar hydrogen gas and dust that are also incubators for new stars. The pillars protrude from the interior wall of a dark molecular cloud like stalagmites from the floor of a cavern. They are part of the "Eagle Nebula" (also called M16 -- the 16th object in Charles Messier's 18th century catalog of "fuzzy" objects that aren't comets), a nearby star-forming region 7,000 light-years away in the constellation Serpens. Ultraviolet light is responsible for illuminating the convoluted surfaces of the columns and the ghostly streamers of gas boiling away from their surfaces, producing the dramatic visual effects that highlight the three dimensional nature of the clouds. The tallest pillar (left) is about a light-year long from base to tip. As the pillars themselves are slowly eroded away by the ultraviolet light, small globules of even denser gas buried within the pillars are uncovered. These globules have been dubbed "EGGs." EGGs is an acronym for "Evaporating Gaseous Globules," but it is also a word that describes what these objects are. Forming inside at least some of the EGGs are embryonic stars, stars that abruptly stop growing when the EGGs are uncovered and they are separated from the larger reservoir of gas from which they were drawing mass. Eventually, the stars themselves emerge from the EGGs as the EGGs themselves succumb to photoevaporation. The picture was taken on April 1, 1995 with the Hubble Space Telescope Wide Field and Planetary Camera 2. The color image is constructed from three separate images taken in the light of emission from different types of atoms. Red shows emission from singly-ionized sulfur atoms. Green shows emission from hydrogen. Blue shows light emitted by doubly- ionized oxygen atoms.
Tags: Single Detail Page Misc
Cgb_92922_1 Danita Delimont - Technology - New Mexico, Radio Telescopes, Vla Radio Observatory - Us32 Pso0001 - Paul Souders - Coffee Gift Baskets - Coffee Gift Basket
- Includes: 1 15oz mug
- 4 soft coasters
- 5 - 2 oz bags of gourmet coffee
- 1 of each: French Vanilla, Kenya AA, Decaf Colombian Supremo, Chocolate, and Italian Roast Espresso
- 1 Biscotti cookie
Zeiss Microscope Camera Description
Zeiss Microscope Camera - Find the newest good quality telephoto in terms of quality especially some topics related to the Zeiss Microscope Camera only in Best Telephoto Online Store.
Zeiss Microscope Camera top sale and lowest price collection posted here was carefully selected by Best Telephoto Online Store Team after picking the ones that are best suited the others. Here these list of excellent prices and best selection of Zeiss Microscope Camera as part of Best Telephoto Online Store exclusive updates collection. Find the best Zeiss Microscope Camera products and reviews posted here for your own study and personal use. The Best Telephoto Online Store Team hope that you enjoy your visit here and if you would like to get the products in high quality and properly, simply just click the link above to purchase to purchase this item of Zeiss Microscope Camera. Now, you can buy various products related to Zeiss Microscope Camera easily via Best Telephoto Online Store. We are offering Zeiss Microscope Camera View Now. You really don't want to miss this opportunity. The quality of the information found in the Zeiss Microscope Camera well above anything you will find on the market today.!